Adobe Connect 10 - a new look?

Does Adobe Connect look a bit dated? Well with the transition from Flash (which is a long-standing technology being phased out) to HTML 5 the interface is due an overhaul. 

From a conversation on LinkedIn, Conrad Simms shared an image of an HTML client for the attendee, which he says Adobe will be announcing soon:

What do you think of this?

You need to be a member of Lightbulb Moment to add comments!

Join Lightbulb Moment

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there, my name is Alistair Lee and I work on the Adobe Connect team. I'm very pleased to have joined of the Lightbulb Moment community. Please let me know if I can answer any questions about Adobe Connect 10 (or Adobe Connect in general).

• Hi Alistair, a very big welcome to the community! :D

• Hi Alistair, a very big welcome to the community! :D

• Hi Alistair, thanks for volunteering! Could you tell me what date the changes will be effective? Thanks John 

• You can use the widget on this page to find your specific date, but if you're in Europe, it is likely late on October 21st.

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html

Adobe Connect Downloads and Updates
      Download Adobe Connect applications, patches, and apps as well as access information about upgrade of hosted accounts.
      • Thanks Alistair, updated now and will have a play with the browser view soon!

• I love the update! Looks very fresh and inviting! 

Curious if I'm the only one experiencing this issue with AC. We're often hearing users voicemail if they don't pick up their phone. Is this an Arkadin issue? Or is there a way to manage this, it can be distracting for our facilitators and users. I can't seem to find the answer within AC other than muting all users as they call in. 

thanks so much!

Dana 

• Hi Dana,

Glad you are liking the new look Connect, so are we!

Interesting issue. This is using ther dial out feature of a telephone conference. Are you automatically dialling out to registered users, is that how Arkadin is doing it? Or is this when users login to Connect and select the telephone conference to call them, and it goes to voicemail?

Muting everyone as they join is a good way to start I think, as you say, it avoids this issue.

This reply was deleted.