webineyes

3180296347?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hello Everyone, 

Having been passionate about virtual learning for some time, I have now decided to "make a career of it". 

As you are all interested in this field through Lightbulb moment, I thought that you might be interested in my news. Four months ago I left L&D in Specsavers to start my own business. Our new company webineyes launched last week at www.webineyes.com .We provide global LIVE online webinars for Eyecare Professionals. Our first events will launch in the Autumn, with a variety of events planned for 2020. We are in soft launch phase this month and this will gather pace in August, with the learning offer available for purchase from September.

I am happy to let you know how things go and hope that this experience may help some of you who may be considering a LIVE virtual learning offer. 

Oh, And if you do, my advice is to contact Jo Cook and arrange some expert training!

Best John

You need to be a member of Lightbulb Moment to add comments!

Join Lightbulb Moment

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi John,

Awesome news!! We are so excited to hear about your journey and what you can share. And thank you for the kind words :D

This reply was deleted.